10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

Holy shit. That was genuinely fucking creepy. Awesome work on the audio.

Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

I found this thoroughly enjoyable. Gotta say when he said "real monster" I was expecting The Gromble.

Old Man Oatmeal Old Man Oatmeal

Ren and Stimpy?

A Prank Time A Prank Time

One of the most visually fascinating things I've ever seen. Kinda like David Cronenberg and John Kricfalusi dropped acid together.

No Evil 016: Welcome to Mictlan No Evil 016: Welcome to Mictlan

Suddenly my day has gotten much better... The animation looks great; the song's got me stuck thinking of the ear scene in Goodfellas but other than that it's lighthearted and fits the episode well. I've been obsessed with this series lately (moreso since reading Judgment), I'm glad I discovered it just recently, otherwise I think the suspense between episodes would have killed me by now. Definitely not complaining though, time equals quality.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Corgis are awesome. I saw this on your youtube channel a while back (at least I hope it was your channel). Really like the animation, it's got a lot of character to it.

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

I've been looking for this, I remembered seeing it back in 2005. I still think it's hilarious. Just curious, was the animation influenced by the Ren and Stimpy adult party cartoons?

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Damn, I forgot about this. Still hilarious ten years later.

The Book Thief The Book Thief

Awesome. It was a bit rough at parts but overall the animation was extremely smooth. I'd definitely like to see more of this.

BASTARD ROAD - Pilot BASTARD ROAD - Pilot

Man that was amazing! Can't wait to see more. I gotta say the yo-yo dick made me cringe.